Musto CPSA Competition
THE GAME FAIR COMPETITION. AND THE WINNER IS...
Thank you to everyone who entered - there has been more than 5000 submissions. Musto is excited to announce the lucky winner: Richard Orr!
About Game Fair
After World War II, Crufts decided to make a feature of gundogs on its second day. This annual event was seen by the gamekeeping community as a great opportunity to network. Its popularity highlighted the need for more events like these – to inspire and bring together the shooting world and educate and train non-shooters. So in the summer of 1958, The Game Fair was born. And its great appeal continues to this day. This unique two-day national event brings together fieldsports, shooting and land management and combines it with an incredible shopping and culinary experience everyone can enjoy.
New Autumn Winter Country Collection Launching Soon
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition including, without limitation, the route to entry for the Competition and the rules of the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition will run from 7th July – 21st July 2017. The closing date for entries is 12PM GMT 21st July 2017.
- The competition will run on Musto.com.
- An entrant must enter their details fully in the registration form. Only one entry per account will be counted. If multiple entries from the same account are submitted only the first entry will be used.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and the Promoters will remove any duplicate entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoters from the correct entries received by the closing date.
- The prize is a pair of tickets for the show on Friday 28 July. This includes £1000 worth of Musto products, a run-through of the new AW17 collection with a Musto designer and an invitation to the CPSA (Clay Pigeon Shooting Association) drinks reception at 4.30pm on the day. You will also be able to try your hand at clay shooting with an instructor.
- The winner will be announced on 21st July 2017 at 5pm.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against the Promoters (or any affiliate thereof) and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against the Promoters (or any affiliate thereof).
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- The Promoters will provide the winner with details of how their prize can be claimed.
- The Promoters' decision on any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As far as permitted by law, the Promoters and their affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any entrant or the winners in relation to the Competition or the prizes. The Promoters and their affiliates will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees incurred by the winner in collecting, using or enjoying the prize won in this Competition.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any entry not received for whatever reason.
- Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material and each winner agrees to their name being made publicly available. Any personal data relating any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Musto Limited, Unit 4, Juniper West, Fenton Way, Laindon, Essex, SS15 6SJ.