For durability and shrink proofing, this stylish Tech Wool Fleece Jacket features a 93% polyester construction with the other 7% consisting of waterproof wool for enhanced warmth and weatherproofing. Store your valuables securely in the zipped lower pockets while the two-way reverse coil zip allows the jacket to be fastened or removed with ease.
Explore all features:Technical Wool Fleece Jacket
Ratings and Reviews
Technical Wool Fleece Jacket