HPX PRO SERIES
The HPX Pro Series is our pinnacle product, designed and developed in partnership with bone fide ocean sailors to be the ultimate protection against hostile Southern Ocean conditions. Working closely with real sailors gives MUSTO essential knowledge to create the perfect product to meet their needs. Every fabric sourced, every construction technique used, every design detail added, has been specifically chosen to fit the brief. That’s why MUSTO is the no.1 choice for so many sailors who need kit that won’t let them down.
- Meets the demands of outdoor professionals and serious enthusiasts
- Engineered to excel in extended and extreme conditions
- Extremely tough, extremely breathable, durably waterproof and windproof
- Engineered with the most durable, tear and abrasion resistant fabrics on the market
- 3-layer bonded construction of a rugged polyester material on the outside, the high performance Ocean Technology® membrane in the middle and the GORE™ Micro Grid Backer on the inside
- Special GORE-SEAM® tape technology ensures all seams are 100% waterproof
- DWR finish encourages water to bead and enhances water repellency
- D3O®, containing intelligent molecules, is flexible and moves with the wearer yet locks together on impact- absorbing energy and providing superior protection. D3O® outperforms conventional soft foams of the same thickness on impact by up to six times.
Working with the CAMPER with Emirates Team New Zealand team in the Volvo Ocean Race has given us the opportunity to develop a product to meet the specific needs of professional ocean racing sailors. HPX Pro has been engineered to be stiffer, tougher and stripped-out; perfectly suited to endure punishing use in hostile Southern Ocean conditions.
- Blog Categories
Tweets by @mustoclothing