Musto Schooling Jacket Review in Your Horse
OUR TESTERS SAY
This jacket is a good size and the length of the sleeves was OK. They had touch-and-close adjustments so you could alter the fit to suit your needs. The soft ‘sheepskin’ lining is lovely and soft, making it nice and cosy. This jacket definitely keeps you warm even on cold and windy days.
It’s a good length which, combined with the good-size rear vent and additional front pommel flap, gives good protection from the weather. The hood is easily adjusted so it stays up. The front pockets are a useful size, and there are two well-positioned hand-warmer pockets as well.
This is everything we would expect from a Musto jacket. It has a good quality feel with lots of features to help keep you comfortable when riding.
Colours Pecan, Navy
- Peached polyester shell
- Hydrophilic breathable waterproof laminate
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish and taped seams
- Anti-piling and wicking fleece upper body lining
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Internal waist adjustment
- Hand warmer pockets
- Velcro close cuffs
- Double-ended centre front zip
- Blog Categories
Tweets by @mustoclothing