About Annemiek Bekkering
I started sailing in an Optimist when I was 6 years old. When I was too old for an Optimist, I changed to the 29er and had a fun time. From 2009 until 2012 I did an Olympic campaign in matchracing. After that I went back to the skiff and since then I’ve been sailing 49erFX.
I love to be out on the water and enjoy the sailing. The speed combined with the tactical game of sailing is lots of fun!
- World Championship 2018 - 1st
- Princes Sofia Palma 2018 - 1st
- Olympic games Rio, 2016 – 7th
- Princes Sofia Palma, 2016 – 1st
- World Championship, 2014/2016 – 4th
- European Championship 29er, 2010 – 1st
Why choose Musto?
Musto has high quality products and at the same time it is comfortable. The dinghy line of Musto is perfect for racing skiffs, because it is easy to move around the boat wearing one of the long johns. I am fast and flexible in my Musto kit.
Olympic medal in Tokyo 2020.
Tips for beginners
Have a lot of fun and go fast! If you are fast, racing is easy…