About Dani Evans
I am an eventer riding a variety of horses from youngsters to advanced level. I started riding before I could walk, thanks to my Mum. I love eventing as it offers so much excitement as well as discipline. There are three phases involved: dressage, show jumping and cross country. Each requires different skills from the horse and rider partnership. The sport is so challenging and thrilling. It is pretty hard work getting up to 15 horses fit and trained; luckily I really don’t mind the early starts and late finishes!
- Completed Badminton 2016
- Awarded the Britannia Cup in 2015
- Represented Great Britain in the Nations Cup at Boekelo 3* winning Team Gold & Individual Fifth
- Top Under 25 Rider Award in 2015
- 2nd and 3rd at Bramham 3* 2015 and chosen to represent Great Britain in the European Championships at Blair Castle.
- Youngest competitor at Badminton in 2014 at 22 years of age
- Taken part in 3 Young Rider Championships winning Team Gold, Individual Silver and Bronze
- Won the Goldman Cup in 2013 for the Leading Under 21 Rider for Great Britain
Why choose Musto?
Musto is a great British company that has the quality and style that suits me and my team. From the fabric to the fit, every detail is just right. You can rely on Musto clothes to look good and last throughout a tough equestrian year.
My future goals include being a regular member of team GB at European, World and Olympic level as well as regularly taking part in the major 4* competitions around the world. I want to get to the top and stay there.
Tips for beginners
Work hard and be humble. Take advice from the people you respect and try to observe them closely. Learn from mistakes, don’t be too hard on yourself!