The Land Rover Burghley
31 August - 3 September
About the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials
Established in 1961 and held within Burghley Park, Stamford, with the magnificent Burghley House as a backdrop, Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials is one of three events in the Rolex Grand Slam of Eventing and one of only six events CCI 4* events in the world.
On the 31 August – 3 September, Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials will be back to showcase the very best in equestrian sport. Situated on the border of Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire, this key event in the British equestrian social calendar will welcome over 150,000 visitors to its picturesque parkland setting.
The four days of competition is set to be fierce this year, with over 80 of the world’s most elite horses and riders bidding to secure the title of Land Rover Burghley Champion and the substantial £90,000 prize pot.
Boasting over 600 hand-selected trade stands and a wide range of cuisine, Land Rover Burghley does not just appeal to the avid equestrian fan. The beautiful parkland will host a wide variety of shopping opportunities where guests can sample the local chutneys and cheeses, choose from the country’s finest cashmere, select luxurious home furnishings, and of course, stock up on the equestrian essentials.
Experience the best
WIN 2 VIP TICKETS TO The Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials
This competition is now closed.
Congratulations to Libby James, See you at Burghley!
- - A pair of tickets for you and a friend, including a car park pass for all four days of the event, Thursday to Sunday
- - A pair of guest passes for the grandstand on Thursday and Friday
- - £1000 worth of Musto products
- - A run-through of the new AW17 collection with a Musto designer on the Friday
- - A lesson on the Musto horse simulator
- - A VIP pass to the Musto course walk with Zara Tindall on the Friday
Discover the New Equestrian AW17 Collection
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition including, without limitation, the route to entry for the Competition and the rules of the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition will run from 15th August – 25th August 2017. The closing date for entries is 12PM GMT 25th August 2017.
- The competition will run on Musto.com.
- An entrant must enter their details fully in the registration form. Only one entry per person is permitted and the Promoters will remove any duplicate entries.
- By entering this competition you will be added to Musto Marketing database. You can unsubscribe from marketing emails anytime.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoters from the correct entries received by the closing date.
- The prize is a pair of tickets for the show on Friday 1st September. This includes £1000 worth of Musto products, a car park pass, a run-through of the new AW17 collection with a Musto designer and a lesson on the Musto horse simulator. You will also be able offered VIP pass to the Musto course walk with Zara Tindall.
- The winner will be announced on 25th August 2017 at 5pm.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against the Promoters (or any affiliate thereof) and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against the Promoters (or any affiliate thereof).
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- The Promoters will provide the winner with details of how their prize can be claimed.
- The Promoters' decision on any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As far as permitted by law, the Promoters and their affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any entrant or the winners in relation to the Competition or the prizes. The Promoters and their affiliates will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees incurred by the winner in collecting, using or enjoying the prize won in this Competition.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any entry not received for whatever reason.
- Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material and each winner agrees to their name being made publicly available. Any personal data relating any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Musto Limited, International House, St Katharine Docks, London E1W 1UN.