This light, machine-washable tweed jacket is the perfect balance of practicality and luxury. Featuring a GORE-TEX® drop-liner for waterproof yet breathable protection and a Clarino™ trim on the collar, chin guard and pockets, this jacket will enable you to remain effortlessly comfortable and stylish when you're out on a shoot.
OUTER: 96% Wool, 4% Polyamide;
LINING: 52% Polyester, 48% Viscose
Contains EPTFE membrane. Contains PU coating.
RET: <6m2 Pa/W
Explore all features:
- Lambswool tweed made in Lovat Scottish Mill with a specialised Teflon® coating for stain resistance and colour retention when washed
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® drop liner for incredible waterproof and windproof protection and breathability
- Fully seam taped construction for a waterproof seal
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating to help water bead and run off for faster drying times
- Clarino™ piping on the pockets and placket for durability
- 2 bellow pockets with flap retainers, 2 chest handwarmer pockets and a zipped chest pocket
- LYCRA® binding around the cuffs for durability and a close fit
- Adjustable waist for a tailored fit and heat retention
Ratings and Reviews
Lightweight Machine Washable Gore-Tex® Tweed Jacket