Youth Nationals Competition
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition including, without limitation, the route to entry for the Competition and the rules of the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition will run from 19 March 2019 to 24 March 2019. The closing date for entries is 12AM GMT (midnight) 24 March 2019.
- The competition will run on www.instagram.com/mustoclothing.
- An entrant must send 1 screenshot of competition Instagram story to @mustoclothing. Only one entry per account will be counted. If multiple entries from the same account are submitted only the first entry will be used.
- An entrant must be minimum age of 16 to apply. Proof of age may be requested by competition promoter.
- Four winners will be chosen at random by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoters from the correct entries received by the closing date.
- Boat decal, selected by winner. The prize includes one boat decal for each winner.
- The winner will be announced on Monday 25th March 2019.
- All and any personal data submitted by entrants will be deleted once the competition winner has been confirmed.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against the Promoters (or any affiliate thereof) and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against the Promoters (or any affiliate thereof).
- Winners will be contacted by Instagram direct message and email.
- The Promoters will provide the winners with details of how their prize can be claimed.
- The Promoters' decision on any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As far as permitted by law, the Promoters and their affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any entrant or the winners in relation to the Competition or the prizes. The Promoters and their affiliates will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees incurred by the winner in collecting, using or enjoying the prize won in this Competition.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for any entry not received for whatever reason.
- Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material and each winner agrees to their name being made publicly available. Any personal data relating any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is Musto Limited, International House, St Katherines Docks, London, E1W 1UN.