About Zara Tindall
I am an eventer riding a variety of horses from youngsters to advanced level. I started riding before I could walk, thanks to my Mum. I love eventing as it offers so much excitement as well as discipline. There are three phases involved: dressage, show jumping and cross country. Each requires different skills from the horse and rider partnership. The sport is so challenging and thrilling. It is pretty hard work getting up to 15 horses fit and trained; luckily I really don’t mind the early starts and late finishes
- 2014 World Equestrian Games: Team Silver & individual 11th with High Kingdom
- 2012 Olympic Games: Team Silver & 8th individual with High Kingdom
- 2007 European Championships: Team Gold & individual 6th with Toytown
- 2006 World Equestrian Games: Team Silver & Individual Gold with Toytown
- 2006 Zara Phillips named BBC Sports Personality of the year
- 2005 European Championships: Team & Individual Gold with Toytown
- 2002 Young Rider European Championshops: Individual Silver with Toytown
Why choose Musto?
I started riding horses at a very young age and my mother was into sailing, which is how I became familiar with Musto as a sailing brand. Musto then developed the equestrian and country range so it was natural to enjoy the brand’s products for this area as well. The cut is flattering for women - you feel very feminine in them, while being functional. Jackets don’t ride up or let cold air in and are made of premium fabrics that are strong enough to allow you to work and look good at the same time.
In future, I would love to get to a championship again and hopefully have some nice young horses good enough to get me there.
Tips for beginners
Make sure you get surround yourself with some good people for support and training.