About Jeremie Beyou
I first began sailing on family cruising and then Optimist regattas. What I really like in my sport is the high level of commitment and technology involved, and going fast! I love being with my teammates, working on the boat, working on performance packages. But having said all this, I also enjoy being by myself at sea.
- 3 times winner of the Solitaire du Figaro (2014, 2011 et 2005)
- 3rd in the Vendée Globe 2016/2017 in less than 80 days
- 2nd in the Route du Rhum 2014 onboard Maître CoQ
- 3rd in the Transat Jacques Vabre 2013 with Christopher Pratt onboard Maître CoQ
- 2nd in the Fastnet Race 2013 onboard Maître CoQ
- Winner of the Transat Jacques Vabre (IMOCA) en 2011 alongside J-P. Dick
Why choose Musto?
I came across Musto when sailing an Optimist and received a dry suit from my parents at Christmas. It was so cool to be so dry at sea – as well as wear the same brand as some of the best sailors around!
Try to win the Solitaire Urgo Le Figaro for the fourth time next summer!